I did a 2inch full bust adjustment and lengthened the bodice by a couple of inches. This meant the back was a bit long but I did need it at the front. Then I extended the pattern for the cap sleeve to create 3/4 sleeves. I didn't quite know how to do this but it turned out. I wanted to use as much of the silk as possible so I did pleats from the band under the bust. These were a huge pain but I'm glad I made that change. I also lined the lower skirt, this gave it body. The end result made me quite proud of myself. I felt good and more importantly I felt comfortable. The lace was a pain to sew because it was corded and the silk was slippery but I love a challenge.
|With my gorgeous man.|