Search This Blog

Thursday 5 February 2015

The late Jungle Top

After I finished my last black and white top in my previous blog post I decided I needed another top to go with my Tummy Taming Pants . In my stash I found this lovely black and white animal print. It's a lovely stretch that I bought from Style Arc last year. I decided to make Simplicity 1463 view C, however I used the one fabric for the whole top.
I really like the sleeves in this pattern, they are loose and comfortable. I lengthened the top by 3 inches because I prefer tops longer and didn't want the same problem I had in my previous top. Its hard to see the peak at the front but it is there.
Its hard to see in the photo but there is gathering at the back yoke..
This is a lovely soft fabric and very comfortable. I am very happy with this top and will definitely be making it again.
                                                Happy Sewing!

6 comments: