I started this Burda 6972 tunic top last October, it was meant to be my Garment a Month top but things didn't go well and I only finished this in January.
This top I changed the sleeves to 3/4 length . I did widen the upper arm slightly just to give me a comfortable sleeve. The fabric is a gorgeous linen I bought from Tessuti's last year or could have even been the year before. It's a beautiful fabric that is lovely to wear. The top has a horizontal dart at the front and the neck opening is bound. I did find this a bit tricky and had to hand sew the bottom section so that it sat well. The top went together very easily. I really like the shape and the pleats in the lower section.
The pants are Style Arc Elle pants. I had this fabric in my stash and it was a perfect coordinating fabric, pretty happy with that. This is my 4th pair of Elle pants. this pair turned out to be a bit tighter than I like but they were actually fine when I wore them to work. It amazes me how you can make the same pattern and they are different every time.
Pretty happy with this outfit. I will definitely do this tunic again. Maybe a sleeveless version and then a long sleeve version for Autumn.
Happy Sewing !