My how time flies. I actually finished these pants a few weeks ago but hadn't photographed them. These are style Arc's Barb's stretch pant. I am pretty happy with the fit, although with the photos I'm not so sure now. These went together well. The only adjustments I made was to shorten them by about 4 cm. The fabric was an internet buy from the US, Fabric.com, I think.
They are very comfortable. The fabric doesn't have a great deal of stretch so they are possibly a bit more snug around my middle than ideal. I do like this pattern, not quite as straight as the Elle pant, probably a better work pant. I tried to work out the placement so the dark was down the sides, it wasn't too bad.
I'm not sure what the fold around the bottom of my leg is. I have no idea why that is happening. My puppy wanted to be in on the action.
Maybe I need to shorten them a bit more. They are a bit of fun though. The fabric is quite thin so they will be good for between seasons. I will definitely be making these again.