Search This Blog

Thursday 10 July 2014

Holiday


 No sewing because I have been travelling. I had a wonderful time in Canada with my daughter. It was so wonderful to see her after 7 months and very difficult to leave, when I won't see her for another 7 months. I had so many plans to sew for the trip but  unfortunately these plans never came to fruitition but I do have some pants cut out and a half finished black Moneta dress which I will get to this weekend, hoefully. My plans are to start sewing when my head feels like its normal again, I hate jetlag.
For Australians if you want to travel then jetlag is part of the deal. The older I'm getting the more difficult it is recovering though.
Embracing Canada Day.

We had a lovely time. Now back to reality. I actually didn't buy any fabric this holiday, a bit sad but I didn't really look either. 
                                         Happy Sewing!
                          

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had a wonderful visit with you daughter. Sewing can always wait and will always be there. There will never be another trip like this one with the memories mom and daughter made together! Get some rest and pick up when you are ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was wonderful spending time with my daughter, she is a wonderful young woman and I am very proud of her. She is having a fabulous time. Sewing will return hopefully tomorrow or later in the week.

      Delete