Search This Blog

Thursday 11 March 2021

Clean space, clean mind

 My sewing mojo has disappeared. I feel there are several reasons, we're not going out much, I don't really need more clothes, although that's not entirely true and my fabric and sewing room was doing my head in. So when we went into lockdown over Christmas and January I decided to tidy my sewing room. So I refolded all my fabric. This took quite a bit of time because my back kept hurting, I organised a thread holder and sorted out my patterns. I bought some white boxes to put projects in to give a more unified look. I'm very happy now.




So now I feel so much better. The added bonus is I haven't purchased any new fabric for months. After going through all my fabric I realised how often I bought similar fabric and similar colours. My goal is to sew up as much fabric as I can.

The clean up has the desired effect , all I want to do is sew.

Hopefully finished items will appear soon.

                                            Happy Sewing


2 comments:

  1. Your space looks beautiful! I hope it inspires you to sew again and create something lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same place. I need to make some pj bottoms for my kid but the sewing room is in a mess that needs cleaning up. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete