Search This Blog

Friday 20 November 2015

T to a Tee

Another T- shirt and I really like this pattern . Its Kwik Sew 3954.  It is quite a long T-shirt but I do like long tops. I like to wear them with straight pants and I just find them very comfortable.
This is a very plain T-shirt. Just raglan sleeves with a Hi-Low length. It really didn't take long. I made the XL with no adjustments.
I like the back as it doesn't catch in my waist too much.

This a beautiful cotton jersey that I bought from Tessuti's but has since sold out. It is lovely and soft and beautiful to wear.
 I finished the neckline off by turning the self trim to the front. This then encloses the edge.
Its a backward way of doing the binding. I really like to do this edging on T-shirts, I feel it looks well finished.  If you have a coverstitch machine this may do this anyway.
I'm happy with this top. I will be making some more of these.
                                       Happy Sewing!


2 comments:

  1. I like long shirts with straight leg pants too. The t-shirt is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was very easy. I do like comfort.

      Delete