Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 January 2015

January First Garment of the Month

The theme for January was sewing something new. I had decided to sew pants as previously blogged in Pants, Pants Pants and if I knew how to put the link in, I would. Something to work on in 2015.


I have decided to make the striped fabric in Hot patterns Fast and fabulous Tummy Taming trousers and the Blouse Back-T from Hot Patterns. I am trying to sew outfits rather than just single items. It seems from reviews that Hot Patterns run quite large so I will take that into account.

The striped fabric was from Tessutis and the checked fabric was bought online from Gorgeous fabrics, I think. I will need to measure the paper pattern to see which size to sew.

                                                  Happy Sewing !

2 comments:

  1. You have some nice fabrics with good patterns. Can't wait to see how they turn out. Happy 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year. Both of these are gorgeous patterns - I agree, a whole outfit is better than all sorts of unmatched garments in the wardrobe. And if you don't get them both made this month, finish in February :)

    ReplyDelete